Michael

Michael Jackson is no more. In this pensive moment for me and millions of his fans , I had to write a few words in tribute to this great,talented artist who had a tragic end. I have soo many fond memories from childhood dancing to his songs and wanted to be a dancer when i grow up. I was pretty much hooked to his Music. Thriller , Dangerous , Bad epitomized my english collection.
I still remember the days when he came to India. Big billboards were on display annoncing his arrival. It was a big moment for India to host a big star like him in those times.
I am saddened by the fact that i forgot my childhood idol.May god give his soul peace.

One of my favourite song of Michael's
Man in the Mirror

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is India an undeveloped country?

Chembra Peak (Kerala) Trek

Bangalore...